Friday, November 27, 2009

Dharma.. we miss ya!



Okay
so if you asked me a question about what I thought of "Dharma" a year ago, I would have said that "Dharma is an annoying jerk with a fake account that comes on AskPaulinaGirls far too much for anybody's liking." 
Ever since AskPaulinaGirls (my favorite club owned by my not so favorite model Paulina Poriskova) went private it just hasn't been the same without a good ol' Dharma. I try not to complain when I see a rare one coming back into the club to tell us how much they hate us... but lets face it. I'm generous that way(:
The club has been less active and secretly in a sick minded way... I think people came onto APG to see Dharma. Well Dharma, 
I think it's safe to say that we will miss you(:


( this screenshot was taken from www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=41626612 )
no copy  rights intended

No comments:

Post a Comment